WickedHacks Where The Hacks are Wicked!
Welcome and enjoy your stay. Sign up it only takes 3 minutes of your time. Also make your sure you respect everything on our website. Thankyou!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Sign up it only takes 3 minutes of your time. Also make your sure you respect everything on our website. Thankyou!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Well now...
Beginner Tutorial EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:17 pm by D.L.M~Mods

» Misc. Codes Some Black ops & Modern Warfare 3 codes mixed
Beginner Tutorial EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 6:03 pm by u all are faggots

» Name Togglers (Should both work)
Beginner Tutorial EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 5:57 pm by u all are faggots

» Impact mods Have fun For black ops [Z1LTZ/+$WiiFT+]
Beginner Tutorial EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 5:56 pm by u all are faggots

» Best Name Toggler That holds over 10 Names
Beginner Tutorial EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 5:55 pm by u all are faggots

» AUSTINS GAY
Beginner Tutorial EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 5:52 pm by u all are faggots

» Well I'm back idk if you herd i hacked wii and got arrested ahh tell me wtf im soppose to do because igot code that now one has but thats soon over non-host god mod by me and dedouce pro hack
Beginner Tutorial EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 5:48 pm by u all are faggots

» Iso Modding Tutorial
Beginner Tutorial EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:12 pm by x+TONY@TBWMODS+x

» OMG itz COD girl !!!!!
Beginner Tutorial EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:21 pm by x+TONY@TBWMODS+x

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Beginner Tutorial

Go down

Beginner Tutorial Empty Beginner Tutorial

Post by x+Wick$d@Réçréátíóñx+ Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:03 am

( for funny video ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94
Welcome to this absolute beginner tutorial, if you are new to creating signatures this is the tutorial to start with when you have zero knowledge! In this tutorial you will learn:

What brushes are, where to get them and how to use them.
How to add color to your background.
Where to get renders, what renders are and how to use them.
How to blend your render with the background.
How to create focus and a feeling of depth in your signature.
How to add text and a border
Sound pretty good doesn’t it? So lets get started, but before we start here is an idea of what you will be making:
Beginner Tutorial Result
&
Beginner Tutorial 2yw8op0.jpg
Using only the techniques learned in this tutorial you will be able to create signatures like this in only 10 minutes!
[size=150]Creating the background[/size]
First create a new document, for the canvas size I choose 380 X 140, normally anything from [300-400] X [100-150] is a good choice.

Make sure you have the colors black and white set as your foreground and background color (Hit the D key if this isn’t the case), then go to Filter>render>clouds to create your first layer. Beginner Tutorial 11
Where to get grunge brushes:
Select the Brush Tool (B), now load one of your downloaded grunge brushes by doing the following:
Beginner Tutorial 5
Make a new layer (CTRL+SHIFT+N) and with black as your color selected simply click on your canvas to brush, don’t overdo it just a few times is fine.
Beginner Tutorial 1
Select a different brush from your brush pack and switch your foreground color to white, now create a new layer again and brush a bit on this layer.
Beginner Tutorial 2
After a few layers of using a brush pack you can switch around to a different brush pack, to keep your signature interesting. I loaded one of my favorite brush packs, Jashin brushes set 12 and I continued by adding new layers, every time switching from a black to white and changing brushes.
Beginner Tutorial 3

Beginner Tutorial 4

Beginner Tutorial 6
The background is now finished, time to add some color onto our background!
Adjusting Contrast:
[size=150]Coloring the background[/size]
Coloring your background can be done in a lot of ways, here I choose to use maybe not the easiest and quickest technique, but it does give great colors matching your render.
More Info:
So first we need to find a nice render, I choose to use the following Render.
NOTE:
Add the render on a new layer inside your document, then duplicate it once (right click on the layer > duplicate layer) and move both layers so they fill the whole canvas like this:
Beginner Tutorial 10
Now select both layers at the same time using CTRL now right click on the layers > merge layers and go to Filter > Blur > Motion Blur
Beginner Tutorial 12
Set this layers blending mode to overlay and you are finished coloring your background!
Beginner Tutorial 13

Beginner Tutorial 14
[size=150]Adding your render[/size]

Now its time to add in your render, scale it down and place it in the right spot.

First add your render into your document again, like described before. Now go to Edit > Transform > Scale and drag the handles to make your render smaller so it fits into your canvas. (Note: Hold SHIFT while scaling to keep the original ratio, else your render will look strange).

Try placing (you can move the render around using the move tool (V) ) and scaling your render in a smart way, I will show you some ways not to do it first:
Beginner Tutorial 15
The most important and interesting parts on our render are his face and the tattoo, so they should be the center of the render.
Beginner Tutorial 16
The render is way to small, making it hard to know where to look at, the background or the render?
Beginner Tutorial 17
And this is the correct way, the interesting parts on our render are in the middle and the background isn’t distracting, the main focus point in the signature now is our render.

[size=150]Blending your render[/size]

Since we just pasted the render onto the background it often looks like the render just floats on the background.
Thats why we need to blend our render with the background. In this signature its actually already looking decent because of the way we colored our background to match with the render, we could have gotten away by just skipping this step, but I will show you one of the easiest blending techniques. After all you are here to learn new things right, not just to recreate someone else his signature!

Select the Eraser Tool (E) and use the following settings:
Beginner Tutorial 18
Then select your blur tool and blur the sides using the same settings as used for the sharpen tool, your signature should now look like this:
Beginner Tutorial 20
Now its time to use the Burn and Dodge Tools (O). Use the burn tool to make the sides darker and use the Dodge tool to make the render stand out more, you can again use the settings I used for the sharpen tool.
Beginner Tutorial 22
[size=150]Adding text and a border[/size]

As you can see our signature is almost done by now, of course you can add a million kind of cool effects to your signature to improve it, the signature we made is is nice, but nothing impressive compared to the things you can create with more advanced techniques! Still I hope you learned the basics of creating a signature using renders and brushes.

Ok enough talking, let’s add a border! As with everything in a signature this can be done in multiple ways, here we will use one of the easiest (and probably best looking) ways to create a border.

Create a new layer above all your other layers, and hit CTRL+A, this will select the complete canvas.

Now go to Edit > Stroke and use the following settings to create a border around your selected area.
Beginner Tutorial 20

Beginner Tutorial 21
Text is one of the hardest things in creating signatures, it often happens that you make a great signature but you have no idea what to do with the text. My advice would be to just keep your text as simple as possible for now, when you are starting out you just need to make sure that your text doesn’t ruin your signature and is placed in the correct place. You can worry about creating uber sexy text when you get better Smile

The best spot to place your text is near your render, don’t make your text overlap the important parts in your render but also make sure that you don’t tuck your text away in a corner.

A rule often used by designers is to create a grid of 3×3, the places where those line interact should be the places where you must place your most important items, like for example your render and text. As you can see in this signature 2 of the spots are taken by our most important things in our render, the face and the tattoo. This leaves 2 spots open for our text, I choose the bottom left spot since it would look the best.
Beginner Tutorial 22
Now take out your Text Tool (T) and choose something like Arial or Verdana as your font (remember keep it simple, no fancy fonts it will often look bad!). Now type the text you want and make sure that you set the color to something that matches with the rest of your signature. I also added a second subtext, this is not necessary but somehow it will always make your text look much better!

Here is the final signature:
Beginner Tutorial Result
[size=150]The End[/size]
if u need any help just pm me or post it in the Help and Discussion section

x+Wick$d@Réçréátíóñx+
Admin
Admin

https://wickedhacks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down