WickedHacks Where The Hacks are Wicked!
Welcome and enjoy your stay. Sign up it only takes 3 minutes of your time. Also make your sure you respect everything on our website. Thankyou!!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Well I'm back idk if you herd i hacked wii and got arrested ahh tell me wtf im soppose to do because igot code that now one has but thats soon over non-host god mod by me and dedouce pro hack

Go down

Re: Well I'm back idk if you herd i hacked wii and got arrested ahh tell me wtf im soppose to do because igot code that now one has but thats soon over non-host god mod by me and dedouce pro hack

Post by x+TONY@TBWMODS+x on Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:24 pm

i was part of the WiiBreaker clan until i met, wiiplaza, amf clan, BigBurrito, and now Wicked. i know all the clans and who all in them, but some ass, hopped my shit , and deleted everyone. so ask me who you want to know and ill tell.

x+TONY@TBWMODS+x

View user profile http://www.xhao.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Well I'm back idk if you herd i hacked wii and got arrested ahh tell me wtf im soppose to do because igot code that now one has but thats soon over non-host god mod by me and dedouce pro hack

Post by u all are faggots on Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:48 pm

there is no such thing as a non host god mode u faggot its impossible to make it with usb gecko let me guess u dont even have usb gecko cuz they are really rare to find and buy go ahead and try and ban me you cant cuz right now i have all ur ips do shit then ill do shit to u like send a virus to ur router or hell i got ur XUID even if u dont know what that is then ur a retard hahahahah like i said there is no such thing as a non host god mode.

u all are faggots

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down